Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Business Unit: Transmission
About Tejas Networks :
Tejas Networks, an India-based optical and data networking products company, designs and develops market leading products in the Optical Networking and Broadband Access (4G/LTE, GPON) segments. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 330+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 65+ countries, it has shipped 400,000+ systems across the globe. It serves telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities with its cost-competitive and high-performance products globally.
Work Experience : 3-8 Yrs.
Qualifications : B.E. / ME / B.Tech / M.Tech
Job Description – ECAD Librarian
Tejas Networks is looking for an ECAD Librarian with experience of creating schematic symbols and physical footprint library parts. The Librarian shall review component specifications and create the schematic symbols and physical PCB footprints as per the published guidelines. Experience with Mentor DxDesigner and Cadence Allegro PCB Editor is required. Experience of working with Product Data Management tool would be an added advantage.
• Review the Component Specifications and create the Schematic Symbol in Mentor DxDesigner as per the published guidelines
• Create physical footprint for the part in Cadence Allegro as per the published guidelines, including compliance to relevant IPC standards
• Link 3D Step files to footprint
• Maintain all the generated files in a Central Repository
• Update the Part Master with all details
• Review schematic symbols and footprints created by other PCB designers and ensure compliance to the published guidelines
• Co-ordinate with the Manufacturing team to review footprint performance and update the footprints as required
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing schematic symbols and physical library parts for schematic capture and layout tools such as DxDesigner and Allegro
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics
• Ability to understand Part Specifications and Mechanical drawings
• Knowledge of IPC-7351 standard
• Previous design experience would be an added advantage
• Familiarity with Cadence ECAD-MCAD Library Creator would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of Programming/Scripting language would be an added advantage