Product Architect - IP/MPLS
Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (BLR)
Experience: 15 - 25 Years
Business Unit: Transmission
About Tejas Networks :
Tejas Networks, an India-based optical and data networking products company, designs and develops market leading products in the Optical Networking and Broadband Access (4G/LTE, GPON) segments. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 330+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 65+ countries, it has shipped 400,000+ systems across the globe. It serves telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities with its cost-competitive and high-performance products globally.
Work Experience : 15-23 Yrs.
Qualifications : B.E. / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / Phd
• Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand a new business domain, a new product, the product's business and technical underpinnings
• Specify and design solutions that are built on top of existing architectures. Evaluate and undertake impact analyses on major design options and assess associated risks. Ensure that the system design balances functional, quality, security, and systems management requirements
• Lead proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution where needed. Work across product teams and the wider organisation to drive product direction and technical strategy to meet market requirements. Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
• Provide thought leadership and mentorship to a team of highly talented developers, designers, and testers, and drive product direction to meet market requirements. Initiate communications between key contributors and stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for cross-functional solution architecture. Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders
• Perform root-cause analysis of complex issues ranging through hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with a variety of infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at inventive and long-term solutions
• Define, maintain, and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts, including design/implementation/test plan reviews
• Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations
Key skills :
• Hands-on development experience with IP/MPLS technologies - L3 packet forwarding, IP routing, IP and MPLS tunneling, OSPF-TE, RSVP-TE, LDP and BGP
• Strong system programming skills in multithreaded distributed embedded systems.
• Good understanding of platform concepts such as high availability, ISSU, check pointing, audit etc.
• Self-driven professional, capable of inspiring and leading high-performance technical teams.