Experience: 6 - 15 Years
Tejas Networks is an India-based optical and data networking products company. Tejas designs, develops and sells high-performance and cost-competitive products to telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities in over 60 countries. Tejas products utilize a programmable, software-defined hardware™ architecture that provides flexibility, multi-generation support and a seamless software-enabled network transformation to its customers. Tejas is ranked amongst top-10 vendors in the global optical aggregation market.
Experience : 6-15 years
Product Manager :
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Product vision & roadmap
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers
• Develop product positioning and pricing strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Gain a deep understanding of customer networks and evolution requirements, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in development of telecom products (SONET/SDH/DWDM/Carrier Ethernet/IP/MPLS)
Technical depth to be able to pick any new technology area and build knowledge to drive technology roadmap and network architecture.
Expertise on OTN, DWDM, Carrier Ethernet Routing/Switching and SDN/NFV technology to drive technology & product evolution
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Excellent written and verbal communication skills