Team: PV Team – NMS
Reports To: Lead Engineer - PV
About Tejas Networks
Heard of an Indian R&D organization developing optical and data networking products for India and the world…that’s Tejas for you. Founded in the year 2000, the only Indian home grown electronic hardware design company, which has to its credit many firsts, namely the first company to successfully demonstrate hitless LCAS on Ethernet hardware, first company to run 100G interface over FPGAs, deployed all over the world and many more. We are #1 in Optical aggregation in India; top-10 globally. Not only design, we have been manufacturing our products in India…a true pioneer of “Make in India” initiative. All this has been done with an energetic & dedicated team of engineers, for whom no problem is unsolvable.
Tejas R&D organization is responsible for delivering Access, Edge and Switching products to support Broadband, Mobile Backhaul, Enterprise, Utilities, Fixed Wireless and SDN applications for access, metro and core tiers of the network.
What will you do at Tejas?
Product Engineering team owns:
• Platform and software validation for the entire product portfolio
• Technology demos at customer premises across the world
• Creating customer documentation and training solutions
• Compliance with technical certifications like TL9000, TSEC etc.
Team works closely with PLM, HW and SW architects, sales and customer account teams to innovate and develop network deployment strategy for a broad spectrum of networking products and software solutions. As part of this team, you will get an opportunity to validate, demonstrate and influence new technologies to shape future optical and data networks.
PV Senior Engineer will be responsible for …
• Analyze the use cases/requirements for NBI related requests from customer and deployment engineers.
• Execute manual and automate test cases
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Augment tests with feedback from Customer deployments.
• Analyze the field queries and give the solutions for EMS and NMS NBI related.
• Develop both manual and automated tests to exercise product functionality.
• Develop highly optimal automated scripts in JAVA.
Experience / Skill Required
• Total 3-5 yr experience in Testing & automation
• BE in Computers, Electronic Communication and related branches
• Worked on developing Automated test-cases (OSS) using Java based frameworks such as Selenium
• Good Java Skills, Python, Shell script
• Good problem solving skills
• Good team player
Experience in one or more of the following is preferred:
• TMF814/RestAPI based testing
• SONET/SDH, DWDM, OTN, Ethernet, MPLS-TP, L3 and GPON knowledge
• Telecom knowledge NMS/EMS/OSS experience