Tejas Networks is one of India’s only listed deep-technology product companies. Tejas designs and develops globally deployable optical and data networking products across all parts of the network – access, metro and core.
Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 349 patents. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 75+ countries, it has shipped 500,000+ systems across the globe and has won over 20+ prestigious awards for innovation.
Tejas wireless team has developed a high capacity LTE based Macro eNodeB along with RRH as part of end to end integrated solution to their customers. Our systems are already deployed in customer’s commercial network and engineers are working on to enhance the capacity and improve system level performance. In addition to that, wireless team is working on to upgrade from existing 4G to 5G solutions with integrated transport.
Tejas Networks has invested in Wireless product development from 2012 with a vision to create 4G upgradeable to 5G products. Several of the key components developed by the Wireless R&D team have been installed and commissioned across three continents. We are an active partner for 5G in the Indian Ecosystem and have significantly contributed to India’s standardization efforts in 3GPP, through TSDSI. The wireless team has over 100 patents. As part of the wireless team you will work on developing products for 4G/LTE/5G.
Qualifications and Experience :
- B.E. / Diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Communication /Computer Science and engineering
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a Development Lab with both hardware and software exposure
- Proficient with general computer networking at a working level (administrator / user level)
- Exposure to Linux based system administration will be preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate should perform the following activities independently with minimal or no supervision
- Regular maintenance of the lab
- Regular maintenance of lab equipment and responsible for intimating about equipment calibration deadlines,
- Maintenance of lab inventory of all test equipment and accessories and should maintain a list of items which are loaned to other labs or for demo (for tracking purposes)
- Should be familiar with the lab IP addressing and connectivity architecture and should be able to debug networking related issues
- The candidate should perform the following functions with supervision and subsequently be able to handle them independently
- Testing on the development test setup and generating test reports, observations and inferences
- Should be able to get trained and subsequently operate test equipments in the lab
- Should handle IP addressing and networking related issues pertaining to the test setup with the help of IT team and development engineers
- Bring up new setups or modify existing setups in the lab and assist in testing along with the development engineers
- Should be able to visit demo sites or customer sites (this is very infrequent) in order to assist in bringing up a setup
- Should be able to take help from other lab engineers in order to rectify hardware used in the lab as applicable
- Develop documentation of the test setup, test procedure and general lab documentation