Experience: 7 - 11 Years
Job Title: Lead Technical Writer
Team: Product Documentation (PD)
Reports To: Manager
About Tejas Networks
Tejas Networks is an R&D-driven organization focused on being atthe forefront of technological advancements in the field of telecommunications.With an R&D team comprising of more than 50% of the organization strength,we have continued to invest in the development of new product capabilities. Ourproducts include carrier-grade optical transmission (based on DWDM/PTN/OTNtechnologies), fiber broadband (based on GPON/NG-PON), broadband wireless(based on LTE 4G/5G) as well as multi-gigabit Ethernet/IP switching and routingproducts that are fully designed and manufactured in India…a true pioneer of “Makein India” initiative.
Tejas is one of the leading innovators in India’s ICT sector with over349 patents and a large repository of 280+ semiconductor IPs. Tejas is activelycontributing to global 5G standards through its work in India’s telecom standardsorganization (TSDSI). All this has been done with an energetic & dedicatedteam of engineers, for whom no problem is unsolvable.
What will you do at Tejas?
ProductEngineering team owns:
· Platform and software validation for the entireproduct portfolio
· Product and Technology demos at customer premisesacross the world
· Develop and Deliver customer documentation andtraining solutions
· Compliance with technical certifications likeTL9000, TSEC etc.
Team works closely with PLM, HW and SW architects, sales and customeraccount teams to innovate and develop network deployment strategy for a broadspectrum of networking products and software solutions. As part of this team,you will get an opportunity to validate, demonstrate and influence newtechnologies to shape future optical, routing, fiber broadband and wirelessnetworks.
Do you find something amiss in the quality & usability of contentproduced by telecom industry? Have you felt that it needs to reinvent itself tomeet the expectations of today’s customer? If yes, this role will provide youopportunity & flexibility to create state-of-artcontent to be the best in networking industry.
• Own Release and Technology guides forcertain technology segment(s)
• Work with cross-functional teams likeDevelopment, Test, Product Marketing, Customer support etc. to align technicaldocumentation with customer requirements and software implementation
• Collaborate with training team todevelop training content, including workbooks, presentations, and videos inarea of expertise
• Continuous upgrade to next-gen technologies likeNGPON, IP/MPLS, LTE etc.
Experience /Skill Required:
• Extensive hands-on experience withtechnical authoring tools, imaging tools
• Hands-on experience in preparingcontent for networking products
• Installation and configuration experienceof networking services
• Working knowledge of either Layer 3or LTE protocols
• Hands-on experience in creatinge-learning content is highly desired
• Experience with web contentdevelopment using PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux will be a huge plus