Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Job Title: Senior Engineer
| || |
Team: Product Training (PT)
| || || |
| || |
About Tejas Networks
Heard of an Indian R&D organization developing optical and datanetworking products for India and the world…that’s Tejas for you. Founded inthe year 2000, the only Indian home grown electronic hardware design company,which has to its credit many firsts, namely the first company to successfullydemonstrate hitless LCAS on Ethernet hardware, first company to run 100Ginterface over FPGAs, deployed all over the world and many more. We are #1 inOptical aggregation in India; top-10 globally. Not only design, we have beenmanufacturing our products in India…a true pioneer of “Make in India” initiative.All this has been done with an energetic & dedicated team of engineers, forwhom no problem is unsolvable.
Tejas R&D organization is responsible for delivering Access, Edgeand Switching products to support Broadband, Mobile Backhaul, Enterprise, Utilities,Fixed Wireless and SDN applications for access, metro and core tiers of thenetwork.
What will you do at Tejas?
ProductEngineering team owns:
· Platform and software validation for the entireproduct portfolio
· Technology demos at customer premises across theworld
· Creating customer documentation and trainingsolutions
· Compliance with technical certifications likeTL9000, TSEC etc.
Team works closely with PLM, HW and SW architects, sales and customeraccount teams to innovate and develop network deployment strategy for a broadspectrum of networking products and software solutions. As part of this team,you will get an opportunity to validate, demonstrate and influence newtechnologies to shape future optical and data networks.
As a Senior PT Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Design& Develop Informative-Interactive technical e-learning/training contents forease-of-use of Tejas products and technology solutions
· Workclosely with SMEs, Customer support, and Pre-sales teams to understand how provisioningand troubleshooting is performed in customer network. Based on that, createe-learning content to enhance customer experience and satisfaction
· Developcertification portal for Tejas products and technology solutions
· Create/simulatecustomer deployed scenarios in engineering labs to provide them training on requirednetworking applications
· Trainingcan be classroom/online based; occasional travel may be required
• 4-7 years’ experience as a TechnicalTrainer / Content Creator
• B.E / B.Tech/B.Sc (EE/CS/IT) graduate
• Hands on experience in creating professionalinteractive e-learning content
• Proficiency in Video making/editing/recording & Animation tools
• Ability to quickly and efficientlytranslate complex technical information to create simple and easilyunderstandable content with great look and feel
• Basic understanding of Optical, Ethernetor IP networking.
• Exceptional communication written andverbal) and team playing skills.
• Attention to detail and customer-firstattitude
• Desire and ability to learn newproducts
• Capable of working independently withminimal guidance
Good to have
• Hands-on experience in Networking/telecomor related domain.
• Deep knowledge of NetworkingProtocols: Layer1/Layer2/Layer3.
• Experience working with large volumeCMS.
• Any Diploma or certifications inanimations / graphics and web design / digital marketing.