Experience: 3 - 10 Years
About Tejas Networks :
Tejas Networks, an India-based optical and data networking products company, designs and develops market leading products in the Optical Networking and Broadband Access (4G/LTE, GPON) segments. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 330+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 65+ countries, it has shipped 400,000+ systems across the globe. It serves telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities with its cost-competitive and high-performance products globally.
Work Experience : 4 - 12 Yrs.
Qualifications : B.E. / ME / B.tech / M.Tech
• Good understanding of operating system, Data structure, networking & DBMS concepts.
• Experience in designing sub-systems using OOPS & design patterns.
• Proficiency in Core Java, Multithreading and atleast one RDBMS- MySQL/Oracle etc.
• At least one year of work experience in OSS/BSS/NMS/EMS and any one mgmt. protocol like SNMP, Netconf, TL1 etc.
• Good understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN)/ Network Function Virtualization (NFV) concepts
• Hands-on experience with one of the SDN controllers like ODL, ONOS, Contrail or any other popular controller
• Hands-on experience with XML and Restful APIs.