Experience: 2 - 6 Years
Tejas Networks is an India-based optical and data networking products company. Tejas designs, develops and sells high-performance and cost-competitive products to telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities in over 60 countries. Tejas products utilize a programmable, software-defined hardware™ architecture that provides flexibility, multi-generation support and a seamless software-enabled network transformation to its customers. Tejas is ranked amongst top-10 vendors in the global optical aggregation market.
Experience : 2-6 years
Senior Engineer :
Job Description/Roles and Responsibilities :
• Handle product demos and field POCs
• Prepare customer solution document/test plans for POCs.
• Be the Subject Matter Expertise to educate the customers on Product capabilities/network solutions.
• Understands the telecom standards and best practices of the telecom domain.
• Interact with diverse teams like R&D, Product Management and Sales team to understand the customer requirements and perform the POC
• BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech
• 2-6 years of experience.
• Should be willing to travel domestic and abroad
• Should be well versed with any of the Telecom technologies like OTN/DWDM, Carrier Ethernet/MPLS-TP and GPON .
• Should have hands on experience in product testing or TAC.
• Should have customer interaction experience.