Experience: 3 - 12 Years
About Tejas Networks :
Tejas Networks, an India-based optical and data networking products company, designs and develops market leading products in the Optical Networking and Broadband Access (4G/LTE, GPON) segments. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 330+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 65+ countries, it has shipped 400,000+ systems across the globe. It serves telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities with its cost-competitive and high-performance products globally.
Work Experience : 4-12 Yrs.
Qualifications : B.E. / ME / B.tech / M.Tech
4+ years’ experience in development of NMS/EMS/OSS/BSS products for the above telecom technologies. Hands-on experience in the following areas:
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Data Structures, Algorithms and their complexity/performance
• Design/development/debugging in Java
• Middleware like Hibernate, ActiveMQ & Relational DBs like MySQL/Oracle
• Familiarity with Software Defined Networking (SDN) concepts, and SDN controllers like ODL or ONOS is desirable
• Strong knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
o SONET/SDH, DWDM, OTN or Carrier Ethernet/MPLS-TP
o TMF814, MTOSI, RESTful, RESTCONF
o Management Protocols like SNMP, TL1, Netconf/Yang