Tejas was built with a vision of incubating a deep-technology networking company for India. Over the last 20 years we have grown aggressively specifically in the optical and wireless domains with customers in over 75+ countries. Tejas works on deep technology products GPON /TDM /OTN /Packet /Hybrid cross-connects ranging from gigabits to multi-terabits and high-speed interfaces. Our core technology-differentiation: “Software-defined Hardware” and it is a great launch-pad for your career.
Tejas has deployed core infrastructure projects across the globe including the flagship Central Govt. project which linked up 1.25 villages of India. Tejas has 3 Out of Top 10 Mobile Operators in the World (by subscribers) and have a wide range and depth of networking products.
We are looking for a smart, self-starter, passionate Software Technical Trainer with proven technology training experience with sound knowledge in programming (Java, C++ & C), Linux programming and Telecom & Network background. Trainer will be mainly responsible for the analysis, design, development of training courses & delivering training content. Trainer will work closely with business teams in capturing the learning needs and offer learning content solutions. Trainer will deliver trainings on regular basis to employees on the Tejas product development courses.
- Analyze learning needs, determine learning goals/objectives by collaborating with subject matter experts
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design strategies using different methods including instructor-led, web-based and virtual training
- Develop/Review the technical content design outlines compliance with standards, and consistency with the detailed learning design
- Deliver trainings on Tejas Product Development courses (Embedded Software Development trainings) for internal employees as per business needs
- Work closely with the business teams to manage the development and delivery of trainings, ensuring optimum service in accordance with agreed performance measures.
- Schedule & report training project meetings with stakeholders including estimates to complete work; identify potential risks and recommendations for mitigation
- Adhere to the training processes, standards and work on improving the effectiveness in training services
- Evaluate and work on continuous revision of training materials as per requirements
- Planning for training infrastructure and logistics
Qualification and Experience:
- Experience of 3-8 years in Software training delivery, development of training content and hands-on labs
- Strong programming background (in Java, C++, C), Linux programming and Telecom & Network knowledge
- Experience in delivering trainings on protocol development with good understanding of project documentations & testing.
- Technical degree (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical) or equivalent work experience
- Sound knowledge of instructional Design theories, Training delivery methodology and best practices
- Experience in interacting with geographically diverse subject matter experts and project teams
- Experience in delivering trainings in a classroom environment and remote virtual trainings
- Experience in providing instruction to audiences of varying technical levels
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking skills, organizational ability and attention to details
- Basic knowledge of authoring tools and hands-on working experience of Learning Management System
- Certifications acquired on Technology/Training domain