Experience: 3 to 10 years
Tejas Networks is one of India’s only listed deep-technology product companies. Tejas designs and develops globally deployable optical and data networking products across all parts of the network – access, metro and core. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 340+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 70+ countries, it has shipped 450,000+ systems across the globe.
Tejas is a pioneer in GPON technology with highest presence of OLT and ONT in Indian network and across the globe. It is the most preferred partner for most of Tier-1 and Tier-2 telcos owing to its reliability, feature rich solutions, adaptability to networks and for being completely designed and developed in India.
Education: BE (ECE), BE (CSE) or any other equivalent degree, PG in communication field
• Excellent in C, C++ Programming
• Should be able to work hands-on and also guide a small team in delivering quality s/w for the GPON and NG-PON access products/solutions
• Deep knowledge on the OMCI protocol and handling of complex issues from variety of field installations is desired
• Knowledge of OS features such as multi-tasking, multi-threading, synchronization, process/memory management, interrupt etc., is important
• Ability to use embedded software development tools including debuggers (gdb), protocol analysers etc.
• Knowledge of passive optical networks (GPON/EPON/XGPON etc.) with hands-on experience on OLT-ONT data path/ control path configuration is important
• Working knowledge on interfacing aspects to the L2 switch SoC from BRCM/Marvel would be an added advantage
• Layer 2/3 knowledge with hands-on experience with OSPF/ARP/RARP/Multicast/DHCP/VLAN/QoS etc.
• Linux, Kernel, u-boot development, build root, device drivers, operating systems, data structures, thread programing, inter process communications, embedded databases, GDB debugging, cvs/svn/git, Shell scripting, tunneling concepts, IPSEC/GRE/L2TP/SSH/CAPWAP
Mandatory Technologies: GPON/XGSPON/NGPON