Team: Product Verification (PV)
Reports To: Manager
About Tejas Networks
Tejas Networks is an R&D-driven organization focused on being at the forefront of technological advancements in the field of telecommunications. With an R&D team comprising of more than 50% of the organization strength, we have continued to invest in the development of new product capabilities. Our products include carrier-grade optical transmission (based on DWDM/PTN/OTN technologies), fiber broadband (based on GPON/NG-PON), broadband wireless (based on LTE 4G/5G) as well as multi-gigabit Ethernet/IP switching and routing products that are fully designed and manufactured in India…a true pioneer of “Make in India” initiative.
Tejas is one of the leading innovators in India’s ICT sector with over 349 patents and a large repository of 280+ semiconductor IPs. Tejas is actively contributing to global 5G standards through its work in India’s telecom standards organization (TSDSI). All this has been done with an energetic & dedicated team of engineers, for whom no problem is unsolvable.
What will you do at Tejas?
Product Engineering team owns:
• Platform and software validation for the entire product portfolio using in-house built Product Verification tools customized for the Tejas portfolio of products
• Build and enhance the existing frameworks which helps in making recurring testing work easy
• One will be working on coding languages like Python, Java, TCL along with some of the web based technologies like JSP,PHP with
• Writing Testplans and Testcases which are meant to verify different features of the product which varies from Layer1-3of Networking layer spreading across different protocols like ETHR, MPLS, MEFS, ERP, L3VPN, VRRF, OSPF, RIP, BGP etc.
Team works closely with Manual Testing Team and the Development team to understand the feature and then deliver the Testplans and Testcases for the features. Not only that, the candidate will have complete freedom to innovate and implement new solution over the automation framework which can reduce the release cycles immensely. As a part of the team you get opportunity to work on various technologies both in Networking as well as in coding domain.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Innovate and develop automation frameworks to eliminate mundane repetitive tasks to test product limits beyond human capabilities.
• Innovate and develop web based tools
• Process automation.
• Network planning and automated troubleshooting
• Analytics framework for network analysis
Experience / Skill Required:
• Atleast 1-2 years experience in automation framework development
• Good understanding of OSI network layers
• Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python / TCL / Java etc.
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
• Experience with web content development using PHP/JSP , MySQL, Apache, Linux ,Tomcat will be a huge plus