Team: PV Team –LTE
Reports To: Staff Engineer - PV
About Tejas Networks
Heard of an Indian R&D organization developing optical and data networking products for India and the world…that’s Tejas for you. Founded in the year 2000, the only Indian home grown electronic hardware design company, which has to its credit many firsts, namely the first company to successfully demonstrate hitless LCAS on Ethernet hardware, first company to run 100G interface over FPGAs, deployed all over the world and many more. We are #1 in Optical aggregation in India; top-10 globally. Not only design, we have been manufacturing our products in India…a true pioneer of “Make in India” initiative. All this has been done with an energetic & dedicated team of engineers, for whom no problem is unsolvable.
Tejas R&D organization is responsible for delivering Access, Edge and Switching products to support Broadband, Mobile Backhaul, Enterprise, Utilities, Fixed Wireless and SDN applications for access, metro and core tiers of the network.
What will you do at Tejas?
Product Engineering team owns:
• Platform and software validation for the entire product portfolio
• Technology demos at customer premises across the world
• Creating customer documentation and training solutions
• Compliance with technical certifications like TL9000, TSEC etc.
Team works closely with PLM, HW and SW architects, sales and customer account teams to innovate and develop network deployment strategy for a broad spectrum of networking products and software solutions. As part of this team, you will get an opportunity to validate, demonstrate and influence new technologies to shape future optical and data networks.
PV Lead Engineer will be responsible for …
• Develop test cases to exercise eNodeB functionalities to meet 3GPP requirements.
• Raising bugs and getting the issues fixed.
• Analyze the use cases/requirements for LTE related requests from customer and deployment engineers.
• Augment tests with feedback from Customer deployments.
• Analyze the field queries and give the solutions.
• Performance, Capacity and Soak testing.
• Log analysis on issues.
Experience / Skill Required
• Total 4-10 yr experience in eNodeB verification.
• BE/ME in Computers, Electronic Communication and related branches.
• Working experience in LTE/4G enodeB verification cycle by validating 3GPP protocols, call flow, end to end traffic throughput requirements.
• Deep working knowledge Wireless Packet Core Standards testing, IETF Standards, VoLTE, IMS server, EPC core, RRH, Handover testing,
• Should be familiar with air interface, S1AP, Mobility and LTE stack.
• Should have good Debugging and Troubleshooting and log analysis skills.
• Good understanding of OSI Model, L3/L4 layer, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP & Application Protocols (HTTP/ HTTPS/FTP/RTSP/RTP/DNS/SIP) is desired.
• Experience with Test Equipment & Tools like Aeroflex, IXIA, Wireshark, ethereal, Noise emulator is required.
• Good problem solving skills
• Good team player
Experience in one or more of the following is preferred:
• Working knowledge of building & enhancing automated testing frameworks, tools, automated test suites by using programming language like python is expected.
• Working experience in Linux server and client environment.
• Telecom knowledge NMS/EMS/OSS experience