Additional Location(s): Morocco, Algeria
Area of Interest: Business Development, Sales
Technology Interest: Optical Transport (SDH, Carrier Ethernet, PTN, Hybrid, DWDM, FTTx)
Tejas Networks is one of India’s only listed deep-technology product companies. Tejas designs and develops globally deployable optical and data networking products across all parts of the network – access, metro and core. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 340+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 75+ countries, it has shipped 450,000+ systems across the globe.
What You'll Do
The newly formed position will be responsible to transform Tejas GTM blueprint across a wide range of target markets in North Africa, specifically Algeria.
SD charter is to drive innovative sales strategies across the segments and industries, scale best practices and deliver a consistent experience for customers and partners.
This position will work closely with Tejas Sales Leader to identify the most critical GTM opportunities for the business. You should be a strategic thinker who is passionate about market strategy, scale and innovation.
You will drive strategy and alignment with telecom operators, Defense & Utility organisations, accelerating Tejas business by driving consistent and executable sales plays.
The role requires you to have a combination of strategic and operational rigor across sales and operations, as well as the creativity to drive and propose a program to ensure field engagement. In this role, you are central to how Tejas builds and delivers value to its key stakeholders.
You are someone having
• a consistent track record of accountability and the ability to think and work strategically and creatively.
• You strive to be a strong leader. Mature. Cross functional and metrics driven.
• You value collaboration and partnerships.
• You have strong analytical skills, strength in communication, and solid problem solving capabilities.
• You have experience working with large, complex sale processes across multiple countries.
• Engineering Degree; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
•12+ years of relevant work experience
• Deep knowledge of public sector
Should be from Algeria
Must have sold to Algeria Telecom and telecom operators in Algeria & North Africa. North Africa exp. is preferred but not mandatory.