Experience: 3-4 years in GEMS
Education: BE with MBA (Preferred)
Tejas Networks is one of India’s only listed deep-technology product companies. Tejas designs and develops globally deployable optical and data networking products across all parts of the network – access, metro and core. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 340+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 70+ countries, it has shipped 450,000+ systems across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Experience in Bid submissions, product registration.
2. Experience in Product & Service listing & catalogue creating on GeM as per bid requirement.
3. Enable System Integrators/ partners for participation in Bids with required Documents/ codes etc.
4. Preparing comparative statements.
5. Share GeM tenders with the technical/ account team on daily basis for action.
6. Preparing/ maintaining MIS Weekly/Monthly Reports