We believe that we are a company of entrepreneurs. We are always on the lookout for bright minds in technology and business who are proactive, innovative and go-getting. Write to us at email@example.com
“Don’t be an Engineer, be a Technopreneur@Tejas”
|1. Manager – Finance:
A chartered accountant with 7 – 10 years of experience in
Job Location: Bangalore
- Finalisation of accounts
- Consolidation of subsidiary accounts
- General Ledger review
- Monthly closure of accounts and MIS
- Audit under Indian GAAP
- Experience in handling Direct tax
- Tax audit
- Transfer pricing
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in MS Office
2. Accounts Manager - Sales:
Position: Account Manager - Sales - BSNL/ MTNL/ BSNL Circles/TEC/ITI
Work Experience: 4 - 8 Yrs.
Qualifications: B.E. / MBA
- Having knowledge of Transmission equipment mainly SDH/DWDM/carrier Ethernet /G-PON etc....
- Team Person and Strategic Planner
- Target Achiever
- Never give up approach
- Relationship Management
- Flexible approach
- Quick adaptability to changes
- Good initiative is the key
Job Location: Bangalore
- To be able to draw out a strategy for the accounts based on understanding and relationship with key stakeholders, influencers and Implementing sales strategies especially for BSNL/MTNL.
- Ability to bring in customer centricity in the sales/pre-sales process by being able to consolidate and offerings as a customer-centric solution.
- Be responsible for developing relationships with principal officers of BSNL/MTNL to ensure Tejas gets an early lock-in of opportunities.
- Responsible for Preparation of Techno Commercial Bids for all the BSNL,MTNL & ITI EOI & Tenders.
- Post Tender follow- ups.
- Payment follow ups.
- Co-ordinating Deliveries with relative functions.
- Liaise with appropriate Departments i.e. Pre-sales/PLM/Manufacturing / Engineering /Finance/Product Support and formulate the strategies for increasing the sales revenue and smooth execution of the projects.
- Responsible for the Project Management in coordination with other functions.
- Actively involved in new up-coming projects since inception and tapping new sales avenues.
- Relationship management in TEC and tracking new GR and revision of GR related to our products.
- will develop BSNL Circles/MTNL for greater service and spare revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of Tejas to satisfy customer expectations.
3. Pre – Sales position:
Education: Any Engineering degree from a good Engineering College, Post Graduation in Management will be an added advantage
Experience: 5-6 years of experience in Telecom domain
Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
- Should have the technology knowledge on SDH/POTP/MPLS-TP/DWDM/OTN.
- Should know the products and their capabilities based on above mentioned technologies.
- Should have good presentation/communication/writing skills.
- This role will have building the entire solution based on our Portfolio for the customer requirements.
- Competitive information on related technology , products and pricing of the competition will be desirable.
- This role will have to make solutions, BOM/BOQ for related products.
- Travel as per business requirements.
4. System Admin position:
The candidate should have 3-4 years of experience in below technologies.
Job Location: Mumbai
- Good Knowledge in Windows Server operating system (Windows 2003 & Windows 2008.
- Good working experience with Domain controllers (Multi site), DNS, DHCP & WINS.
- Managing Data backup with enterprise backup management tool.
- Installing & trouble shooting OS like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Installing, Configuring Microsoft product like MS-SQL, IIS,…etc.
- Configuring & managing Print server, printer drivers for network printer, shared printer in Windows.
- Good knowledge in Configuring the LAN, Wireless LAN.
- Troubleshooting of Hardware, Software & Network related problems.
- Configuring the email clients like MS Outlook & thunderbird with MS Exchange Server.
- Managing the Antivirus Server & WSUS server.
- Experience with handling users day to day issues.
- Fair knowledge of Ticketing System, SLA and reports.
- Installation of all Linux OS versions and Dual boot Windows & Linux.
- Installation of Thunderbird in Linux and configuration for IMAP account.
- Installation of additional applications in Linux.
- Installation, client configuration and basic troubleshooting of Subversion tools as CVS, GIT, SVN, NIS and NFS client configuration.
- Knowledge of commands like rpm, ftp, ssh, YUM, RPM, apt-get telnet and enabling services in Linux.
- Knowledge of networking, static IP and troubleshooting in Linux in multiple subnet environments.
- Basic Knowledge of DHCP.
- Familiarity with remote tools as Dame ware, RDP, remote management applications like go to meeting, etc.
- Configuration of Wireless access point and configuration in client machines.
- Printer driver installation and configurations in Linux all versions.